Over the last few months, we have all been inundated with what is happening all around the world on COVID-19. Our hearts go out to everyone who has been impacted by the virus either directly or indirectly. LifeLaw knows that your priority must be your and your family’s health and wellbeing. All of us here at LifeLaw wish that you all stay safe and healthy.
LifeLaw is fully committed to ensuring that our employees and customers stay safe, as well as ensuring your case continues moving forward accordingly. LifeLaw has stepped up sanitation, using Environmental Protection Agency approved cleaning chemicals with label claims against the coronavirus. Here at LifeLaw, we ensure to follow manufacturer's instructions for use of all cleaning and disinfection products as well as CDC guidelines. LifeLaw regularly cleans and disinfects surfaces and equipment, and other elements of the work environment.
For any LifeLaw employee that you may interact with, we want to reassure you that we have taken all appropriate health and safety measures. Here are just a few of examples of how we ensure to keep everyone as safe as possible:
- All LifeLaw employees must have their temperatures read as they come in, as we’ve learned that a fever can be the one of the first symptoms of COVID-19.
- LifeLaw provides masks to all employees and customers, and takes proactive precautionary quarantine measures, as and where required.
- We encourage all LifeLaw workers to stay home if they are feeling sick and encourage respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- LifeLaw discourages workers from using other workers’ phones, desks, or other work tools and equipment.
- LifeLaw encourages workers to report any safety and health concerns.
- LifeLaw has installed a state-of-the-art HVAC filtration system to optimize airflow settings to match CDC Guidelines.
- LifeLaw provides a place to wash hands or alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60% alcohol.
- LifeLaw also secures a sufficient supply of hand sanitizers for entrances, exits, conference rooms, and bathrooms.
LifeLaw will continue to assess the situation and take appropriate action so that you feel safe. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, LifeLaw is your Salt Lake City personal injury firm.